The 27th Magna Hoedown will take place on two nights this year, Friday Sept 18th and Saturday Sept 19th.
Once again, Magna is pleased to announce that 15 York Region charities, not-for-profits and
community groups will be selected as recipients of the Hoedown proceeds.
The selection is based not only on the needs of the organization but their ability to
successfully complete the tasks required as identified in this application.
Applications are due by 4:00 pm on Friday April 17th, 2015
Decisions will be communicated on Friday April 24th, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
There are two ways to apply for Hoedown funds:
- Complete and submit the application online (click the right arrow), or
Download the application form
Click the PDF icon to
download the application form
and submit by fax at (905) 726-9779.
Please note that Adobe Acrobat is required to view the form.
Download Adobe Acrobat
NOTE: Please be aware that you will be asked to provide your year-end financial documents in PDF format, along with any other relevant information.
I understand, and would like to proceed with the application
** Please note: the average time required to complete the above tasks is approximately 200 hours
and includes a commitment of time during the summer months, kicking off in June 2015.
- To provide up to 30 volunteers who will be available to work throughout Hoedown week before,
during and/or after the event;
- To assemble a team of at least 3 individuals, responsible for various Hoedown charity duties
including: arranging for volunteers, coordinating raffle and event ticket sales and poster
distribution prior to the event
- To sell at least 100 event tickets;
- To sell a minimum of 1,500 raffle tickets prior to the event;
- To distribute posters in assigned areas of York Region
- To assist with providing silent auction items
Attach Another [+]
Please include any other relevant information for our consideration:
(1500 characters max)
You're almost finished...
Please return to each page of the application form and review your answers, to ensure the information you have inputted is accurate.
If you have completed the form and are comfortable with your answers, please fill out the re-captcha below and submit.